Organizational Change Management
Today’s organizational structures are complex and dynamic, comprised of complex and dynamic people. To realize the benefits of any change, Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities are a critical requirement.
Strategically managed change requires leadership, communications, learning, and reinforcement support.
OCM services are aligned with all KZenEdge services and can be tailored to your specific requirements. Our practitioners have diverse experience in many areas. We ensure the right fit for you.
Our OCM Services maximize value for our clients through:
- Decreasing disruption during change
- Improving alignment to business-critical behaviors and processes
- Quicker organizational stabilization during transformations
- Creating a culture of adaptive change throughout the organization
- Maximizing proficiency and utilization in new processes and systems
- Strategic Programs with Integrated OCMS: Strategic Program/Project with integrated OCM service using standard and adapted tools and processes to deliver on client objectives
- OCMS Program:Standalone OCM program delivery utilizing KZenEdge resources and standard and adapted tools and processes to deliver on client objectives
- Strategic Programs including OCMS: see Strategic Program Execution
- OCM Supplemental Resources: see Talent Acquisition