Area of Responsibility:
Frequently, KZenEdge is posting opportunities for Business Analysts as required by our clients. The clients include government, energy upstream and midstream companies, and occasionally other service providers. The projects vary from IT applications for upgrades and integrations, organizational changes including mergers and divestitures, training, documentation and information management, and regulatory compliance.
- CBAP is desirable
- University degree or college diploma
- Varying levels of direct work experience in a business analyst role
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Ability to handle a number of simultaneous priorities while demonstrating urgency and ownership to support project objectives
- Experience facilitating workshops, conducting interviews to obtain and validate/analyze requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within diverse, cross-functional teams
- Able to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply logic and reason to solve complex problems
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and product
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate requirements gathering and validation workshops
- Document, analyze, manage, and prioritize business requirements
- Adept at business case development
- Skilled in data modeling, process flows, mapping system dependencies, creation of prototypes
- Skilled at cost and benefit analysis
- Manages effectively in both technical and non-technical environments
- Flexible and results-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Utilizing tools such as Visio, MS Excel, Database Tools, PowerShell
Terms & Conditions:
- Contract or Employee Status with KZenEdge Inc.
- Salary negotiable but commensurate with experience
- Start variable depending on personal situation and client requirements
- Potential for additional and off-site (home) activities
- Potential for on-site client supplied PC, Software, Printer
- Remote access potential
- Selection Process – KZenEdge will conduct internal interviews with selected candidates
- Potential interview with client sponsors
Note: You may also be assigned a position embedded within the client organization. In this case, KZenEdge will provide support through our contingent labour processes.
KZenEdge may have an immediate opportunity, or we are actively developing a relationship with you to enable quick response to future opportunities internally or as they come in from our clients. This is not an offer of employment and KZenEdge reserves the right to choose none or more than one candidate. We also reserve the right to change parameters of the opportunity at any time.
Terms and Conditions
To find out more information or to apply for this position please send in your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or apply below. KZenEdge will conduct internal interviews with selected candidates.