Submission Close Date: May 11, 202
Estimated Start Date: May 16, 2022
Location: Calgary, Alberta
POSTION REQUIREMENTS – Criteria & Qualification
In the role of Senior Project Coordinator, the successful candidate will support the program manager and work with one or more project managers to implement projects for KZenEdge Inc and their clients. The successful candidate will ensure proper communication and coordination between the different departments and resources involved and will make certain that the team meets project goals by providing and assessing every step of the project’s milestones. They will use their analytical and project management skills to support project managers in initiating and planning projects, creating budgets and project plans, managing the project and project team during the execution phase, and reporting to the stakeholder community. The successful candidate is motivated and takes initiative, anticipating the project manager’s requirements and working pro-actively.
- Coordinate & facilitate multiple projects under a large program from conception through final delivery in conjunction with Program and Project Manager.
- Document Control Management (e.g., maintain the project documentation system folders, manage files and records to enable clean, structured, and intuitive project folders for the project team, change order management, respond to information inquiries.).
- Create financial reports for projects individually and the program overall. Reports must be consumable by the business clients as well as project management.
- Perform financial analysis and tasks for program-level cost control, accrual, and invoicing processes.
- Create, manage, and organize project artifacts and templates.
- Create project and business process documentation.
- Write team communications including announcements and PowerPoint presentations.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly labor, equipment, material, and trade costs. Monitor cost accruals and review with the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Setup and facilitate meetings with business clients (e.g., write on flip charts, help coordinate break out groups, etc.).
- Schedule and facilitate team meetings, workshops, and events.
- Attend and scribe for meetings and workshops.
- Develop and maintain action registries, meeting minutes, and project notes.
- On-board new team members.
- Function as a support and resource for project team members.
- Analyze project data and/or follow-up with Project Leads (or other input providers) to produce regular and ad-hoc status reports.
- Compile program and project status reports and metrics for the project manager.
- Collect and input tasks into the project plan (MS Project).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to craft communications to the project stakeholder community and senior leaders.
- Provide backup to Project Manager during turnarounds and vacations.
- Liaise with other teams as necessary (i.e., new hires, building security etc.) to support the project.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in project coordination and/or project management.
- Experience with financial management, analysis, and reporting for projects and programs.
- Knowledge and experience working in the energy industry in Operational and IT Technologies.
- Excellent understanding and skills in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Project, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Extensive knowledge and skills using document management systems such as SharePoint.
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned project tasks, roles, and responsibilities.
- High attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive nature with a sense of urgency.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
Terms and Conditions
To find out more information or to apply for this position please send in your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or apply below. KZenEdge will conduct internal interviews with selected candidates.