Area of Responsibility:
Frequently, KZenEdge is posting opportunities for Software Developers with strong technical and analytical abilities to work for government, energy upstream and midstream companies and occasionally other service providers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Proficient in back-end web servers with experience in data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Knowledge back-end technologies such as ASP.NET MVC 5, JSON, C#, Python, Java
- Knowledge in database technologies SQL, Oracle, Data Warehouse
- Knowledge in development environment Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of source code control tools
- Good communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision
- Bring recommendations on critical decisions relating to code build
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Works closely with business analysts and end-users to identify issues and captures business requirements
- Translates business requirements into system design specifications
- Performs appropriate development and testing activities
- Optimizes the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Creates appropriate technical documentation
- Designs and implements data storage solutions
- Maintains competency in the technologies related to responsibilities
Terms & Conditions:
- Contract or Employee Status with KZenEdge Inc.
- Salary negotiable but commensurate with experience
- Start variable depending on personal situation and client requirements
- Potential for additional and off-site (home) activities including remote access
- Potential for on-site client supplied PC, Software, Printer
- Selection Process – KZenEdge will conduct internal interviews with selected candidates and then a potential second interview with clients
Note: You may also be assigned a position embedded within the client organization. In this case, KZenEdge will provide support through our contingent labour processes.
To find out more information or to apply for this position please send in your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or apply below. KZenEdge will conduct internal interviews with selected candidates.