Area of Responsibility:
Frequently, KZenEdge is posting opportunities for Project Coordinators, a vital role within our organization. We have a career path that goes from Project Administrator, Project Coordinator, Project Manager to ultimately Program Manager. We have a comprehensive training support program and select people for their aptitude and attitude. The successful Project Coordinator will be supporting one or multiple project managers in the delivery of projects. It is a critical position for the project and will be reporting to the Project Manager with support from the Program Manager or Service Delivery Manager. The Project Coordinator provides support to the project team and contributes to the delivery of high-quality requirements for the project.
- Strong understanding and skills in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Project, PowerPoint & Visio
- Knowledge and skills using electronic document management systems such as SharePoint
- Basic to strong knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned project tasks, roles, and responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and organize project artifacts and templates
- Schedule team meetings, workshops, events
- Attend and scribe for meetings and workshops
- Maintain action registries, meeting minutes, and project notes
- Assist in the setup and facilitation of the meetings (i.e., write on flip charts, help coordinate break-out groups etc.)
- Provide team onboarding to new team members
- Compile project status reports and metrics for the Project Manager
- Draft team communications including announcements and PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain project documentation system folders
- Collect and input tasks into the project plan (MS Project)
- Run and compare labour tracking and financial reports as required
- Liaise with other teams as necessary (i.e., new hires, building security, etc.) to support the project
Terms & Conditions:
- Contract or Employee Status with KZenEdge Inc.
- Salary negotiable but commensurate with experience
- Start variable depending on personal situation and client requirements
- Potential for additional and off-site (home) activities
- Potential for on-site client supplied PC, Software, Printer
- Remote access potential
- Selection Process – KZenEdge will conduct internal interviews with selected candidates
- Potential interview with client sponsors
Note: You may also be assigned a position embedded within the client organization. In this case, KZenEdge will provide support through our contingent labour processes.
KZenEdge may have an immediate opportunity, or we are actively developing a relationship with you to enable quick response to future opportunities internally or as they come in from our clients. This is not an offer of employment and KZenEdge reserves the right to choose none or more than one candidate. We also reserve the right to change parameters of the opportunity at any time.
Terms and Conditions
To find out more information or to apply for this position please send in your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or apply below. KZenEdge will conduct internal interviews with selected candidates.